Limits for Cashing out Bitcoins

Home Forums Other Discussions Limits for Cashing out Bitcoins

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  askesis 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Hello!

I wonder what do you think is the monthly limit after which Bitcoin ceases to be an easy way to cash out income of an Internet company? Whole sum can be spread through virtual personnel and cashed out via individual cards. I wonder if someone is using Bitcoin to cash out these sums:

20000 USD monthly
    50000 USD monthly
    100000 USD monthly

Kind regards,

Dave

askesis
    Participant

Not a problem at all, even way more than 100k USD per month.

You just need to deal with the right brokers. Exchanges are mostly useless for large amounts.

Dave
    Participant

Can you recommend the brokers? and what do they convert Bitcoin into?

RichardG
    Participant

Kraken monthly limit for a business is 100kUSD. You can deposit and withdraw USD and EUR. Now USD is accessible to EU customers but using a Tokyo bank (Kraken is using a tokyo bank for non-US customers).

Litebit.eu has a limit of 35k per day, if I am not wrong. So if you have need of large amounts, you have to use more than one exchange.

The are card companies like Bitwala and Bitwage where you can charge a Visa debit card and you can send money to other banks. Bitwage has a IBAN number for EU residents.

Mistertango is using and exchange to sell/buy Bitcoin.

askesis
    Participant

@Dave

I’d love to introduce you but the private message function of the forum seems that It’s not working, I have been trying to send you a private message

Martin
    Participant

Kraken monthly limit for a business is 100kUSD. You can deposit and withdraw USD and EUR. Now USD is accessible to EU customers but using a Tokyo bank (Kraken is using a tokyo bank for non-US customers).

Litebit.eu has a limit of 35k per day, if I am not wrong. So if you have need of large amounts, you have to use more than one exchange.

The are card companies like Bitwala and Bitwage where you can charge a Visa debit card and you can send money to other banks. Bitwage has a IBAN number for EU residents.

There is a possibility to get TIER4 for Kraken accounts, same for personal and same for corporate. Limit is then 500K USD per month and 100K USD per day. It is really good option, especially now with chaotic situation around Bitfinex and their lost bank accounts in Taiwan. In many cases it is possible to buy cheap in Kraken or Bitstamp and cash out in exchange, which has Bitfinex pricing. Free money on the table

Dave
    Participant

@Dave

I’d love to introduce you but the private message function of the forum seems that It’s not working, I have been trying to send you a private message

Thank you Askesis…..Yeah – private messages would be wonderful!) – do you think you can send me any info at this email – [email protected]

Dave
    Participant

BTW- Does Kraken offer a way to exchange large subs of bitcoins for physical cash? or maybe you know some bitcoin cards with very large limits?

RichardG
    Participant

Kraken has a daily limit of 100,000USD. You can deposit and withdraw USD and EUR. US companies with US members can use a US bank to deposit and withdraw, US companies with non-US members or non-US people can use a bank in Tokyo for USD. EU entities and personal accounts can withdraw EUR with a German bank. Setup process for a company is pretty fast.

Gemini is an option but it takes like 2 or more weeks to get approved, and at the moment, I do not know more.

Bitwala seems to be a good option for withdrawing, see here https://www.bitwala.io/faq/limits-and-verification-levels/. Plus, you can send money to more than 100 countries.

askesis
    Participant

Dave, I sent you a message to the email address you posted

RichardG
    Participant

Dave, I sent you a message to the email address you posted

Askesis, I would be interested too, my address is [email protected]

askesis
    Participant

Askesis, I would be interested too, my address is [email protected]

Just sent you an email

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  askesis.

Martin
    Participant

Hi Askesis,
    would be interested as well:
    [email protected]
    Thanx

askesis
    Participant

Hi Askesis,
    would be interested as well:
    [email protected]
    Thanx

Just sent you an email

cryptoBK
    Participant

Alternatively,

What would be a suggested structure that would be acceptable to cash out bitcoins from an exchange into an offshore corporate bank account?

Any offshore banks that are friendly to receiving wires from bitcoin exchanges?

What exchanges are friendly to dealing with offshore company & offshore banks? jurisdictions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar