UK Non-Dom / Remittance Basis

Home Forums Other Discussions UK Non-Dom / Remittance Basis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IntFreedom
    Participant

Good afternoon,

after I spent several years of residence in underdeveloped banana-republics, it is time for me to move back to a developed country that allows a decent lifestyle and I am really fancying with London / the UK right now. Unfortunately it seems to be nearly impossible to find a Lawyer there, who would be able to assist with the personal as well as the corporate perspective with the ultimative goal to register as a Non-Dom and profit from the Remittance Taxation.

I wanted to ask, if someone here has an idea? I tried to ring several lawyers and as well the top-four tax-consultancy firms but it seems that they don’t really bother – they don’t even answer to my requests…

Hope someone here can help out.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by  IntFreedom.

LP
    Participant

What help do you need? As far as I’m aware it’s just a checkbox on the tax return form…

If you want to run a company there, it will need to pay tax there and I don’t think you can take advantage of the non-dom thing as it’s UK sourced income. It’s mainly beneficial for investments overseas

IntFreedom
    Participant

I own several Companies in different Jurisdictions and want to make sure, that I am Tax-compliant respectively define the right way forward, in order to keep the operations in a non-dom conform way.

Mike
    Participant

When I lived in the UK all my non-dom stuff was handled by Collyer Bristow (collyerbristow.com).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar