Where shall I place a financial markets trading company who accept investors?

Home Forums Other Discussions Where shall I place a financial markets trading company who accept investors?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Streber 4 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hiya,

I want to setup a financial markets trading company with my own capital also looking for investors in my company as well. I wondered where shall company be based to be able to accept investment fund without need for separate license other than company’s certificate and license. Please note that I’m not looking for opening a broker company, it’s just a trading company.
    In some rare countries, financial authority of country that you placed your company there, ask you to have a separate license from them, other than your company’s certificate and license. I’m looking for countries that are exempt from this rule and simply having a company is enough there to accept investors fund.
    Also this nominee country should have zero capital gain tax for foreign income of company as well.

Thnx

Streber
    Keymaster

You will probably need a license if you take on other investors and handle their money. For something like this, I would explore Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein (asset management company), and maybe Bermuda or Mauritius.

If it’s just you on your own and you don’t have adequate professional background in investment and trading services, you will probably not be able to get a license. If that’s the case and your budget doesn’t have room for hiring qualified people, the only way to make something like this work is to incorporate in some business-friendly, low-tax jurisdiction and hope to stay under the radar.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar